求正式场合 shit 和 f***的替代口头禅

2014 年 3 月 22 日
 zhigang1992
10661 次点击
所在节点    问与答
73 条回复
vking
2014 年 3 月 22 日
我去
sdysj
2014 年 3 月 22 日
fuck yeah ...
Yuc
2014 年 3 月 22 日
interesting+1,配合表情,简直百搭。
raincious
2014 年 3 月 22 日
@QingW

Interesting = Yeah, I heard what you say. It bored me. I don't think it helped our conversation. In fact, you made it worse. Now I just want it end. I don't think it's good for me to let you continue this topic. I have to make it end. However, I'm such nice person so I don't want to hurt your feeling (And also made me lower), so I say:

Interesting.
beingbin
2014 年 3 月 22 日
用中指上推眼镜镜架
tmacshuai
2014 年 3 月 22 日
1.唉呀妈呀
2.唉呀妈呀
jsonline
2014 年 3 月 22 日
Fish!
Oh fish!
What the fish!
walkingway
2014 年 3 月 22 日
我去年买了个包,超耐磨...
Mutoo
2014 年 3 月 22 日
the f word!
revlis7
2014 年 3 月 22 日
cock!
scusjs
2014 年 3 月 22 日
@wdkwdkwdk 笑喷
icanfork
2014 年 3 月 22 日
感觉楼主在开贴“找骂”,哈哈
itommy
2014 年 3 月 22 日
@revlis7 是不是 top gear 看多了 哈哈哈哈
xLzgkddTywk9ALsX
2014 年 3 月 22 日
i fork= 我叉
icedx
2014 年 3 月 22 日
What the hell***
happypy1
2014 年 3 月 22 日
@icedx +1
likai
2014 年 3 月 22 日
死丢比
PrideChung
2014 年 3 月 22 日
其实楼主有没有想过在正式的场合就不要用这些词了...
zhigang1992
2014 年 3 月 22 日
@PrideChung 就是工作的时候一不小心就蹦出来
pirex
2014 年 3 月 22 日
interesting..

这是一个专为移动设备优化的页面(即为了让你能够在 Google 搜索结果里秒开这个页面),如果你希望参与 V2EX 社区的讨论,你可以继续到 V2EX 上打开本讨论主题的完整版本。

https://v2ex.ih06.com/t/105373

V2EX 是创意工作者们的社区,是一个分享自己正在做的有趣事物、交流想法,可以遇见新朋友甚至新机会的地方。

V2EX is a community of developers, designers and creative people.

© 2021 V2EX